I didn't know what true freedom felt like til I tasted it.
I didn't realize I still dealt with rejection issues until God began to reveal this issue again and then literally showed me that a spirit had attached itself to this wound in me and was confirming this lie in every way it possibly could. A few examples being when someone said no to me it felt so much deeper than just a simple no, or if I put myself out there and shared a vulnerable feeling and got no response or the "wrong" response, it freaked me out I could feel it in the pit of my stomach, like I had done something wrong, and I suddenly wanted to take it back, NOW! I even felt it in my family sometimes which surprised me because I had never really doubted that my family loved me, but being from a large family you just can't personally connect with every sibling on the same level (as we have become adults), as much as I desire that. When a sibling would come to visit and they didn't let me know or I heard it through the grapevine, I would question if maybe they didn't wanna see me or maybe they didn't care about me the same way they did the others. But I felt trapped because I didn't want them to feel responsible for making me feel that way because I knew it was my problem, but I wasn't being honest with how I was feeling either, and I didn't know how to ask questions either, so I would drop hints or be sarcastic instead of sharing my heart. That of course only brought confusion on both ends.
Sooo anyway, I went to this conference (approx. 6 months ago) about deliverance from strongholds and the Lord showed me that I had a spirit of rejection, so some of the prayer team prayed over me and told that spirit to leave and I agreed and also told it to go, and after some rather intense travailing and crying and yelling, I was free! I could feel this very heavy weight lift off my shoulders, and I just felt so light and airy. It was a very refreshing feeling. Since that day I have seen major changes in my everyday life! In the way I relate to my husband, my children, my friendships, my relationships, my creativity, even as I have started taking ballet, I suddenly realized something felt so different this time around (I took it 3 years ago). I feel so free to flow and enjoy and let go of my mind and move with the movements, not worrying about how quickly I do or don't pick up the techniques. I don't feel the tenseness or strain of trying so hard to do it exact or the fear of messing up, or looking silly for not knowing if I am doing what is required from the teacher. I am so thankful for this freedom and so thankful for joy and enjoyment!
Rawlife, is simply that, a blog about the truth of my life. My hope is that even just one of you, would read this blog and find a helpful nugget for your life. I would be so thankful to have helped at least one to skip the step of "learning the hard way" or worse yet, feeling alone in life. (Below is a link to my love story part one and the rest follows in descending dates.) http://www.lifeladeeda.blogspot.com/2013_02_03_archive.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Yep it's been that long since I last blogged! A new baby, a new body, a new life! All that can happen in a few months, sheesh!!! Well ...
-
What if we are supposed to raise our children and be there for our children and THEN pursue our "career" after the children have ...
-
These are a few photos of my life lately. Of course right now I am feeling like my main activity in life is pumping milk and nursing. ...
-
God delights in my mothering …Reminder to me, and I pass it onto you! God delights in your mothering. Yesterday I was ...
-
OK so some interesting discoveries today, number one I am a major CARB girl, I NEED my daily carbs. And there are actually good carbs that ...
-
There were definitely times we connected on a fun level, but I never knew if Ruslan could tell how much I liked him now, because he was real...
-
Why is it so hard to admit when I feel weak?!! Or have a need. Or a want. Or need help. I have realized that it's very har...
-
Our Team at another orphanage being buil t Our awesome hip py skirts and t-shirt ens emble So I went to my leader and ask...
-
I didn't know what true freedom felt like til I tasted it. I didn't realize I still dealt with rejection issues until God began ...
-
I was at the salon the other day and a nice guy was cutting my hair and we ended up talking about having teenagers. He mentioned that he di...
Awesome breakthrough! And so cool that you are taking ballet! Good for you! I really want to start getting more physically active again too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing in my journey Angelina. It does feel so good to be free! I am really liking ballet, but I am such a beginner!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for putting your journey into words. I have only read a few posts and have been blessed by your honesty. I praise God for setting you free to live in joy and love!
ReplyDelete